Страници

неделя, 22 април 2012 г.

A trip to Svishtov with 3 friends

Hi everybody,
yesterday I went to Svishtov with 3 friends. I had an exam of Spanish there and I asked them to come with me. I woke up at 4:30 am, because the train left at 7:00 am. I made sandwiches and coffee. 

this is how the sandwich looked


So at 6:30am I met Joni and her boyfriend Vesko at the station. Here I will insert some pictures of the train and from Svishtov. We drunk coffee in the V.I.P coffee, in the center of the town. 
Joni and Vesko

Then we waited for Stefan, who came a little bit late, at 6:45. While we was waiting Joni and I were showing what grade I need from the exam.
at 6:30 and so beautiful



she is watching meee

in Levski








they are so cute

so comfortable way to travel













Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар