Страници

неделя, 22 април 2012 г.

A huge haul

Hi everybody,
a week ago I went shopping with my mom and a friend of mine. We normally go to Second hand shops and I have two reasons to do that. The first reason is that I am 46-48 size, so it is very hard, almost impossible for me to find clothes that fit me in the Mall. And tha second is that is very expensive in the mall, and the second hand clothes are really cheap and I can afford to buy a lot of things. I have one favourite second hand shop in Sofia, and it is called Zig Zag. So the policy of the shop is that every week after the charge they down the prices. We were there the day when the price was 2.99 lv per kilo or 1.5 euros. Here are photos of the things I got. Some of the clothes are new, and I got them from an Outlet. I really like this Spring/Summer tendencies of bright, neon colors, and I tried to follow them while I was searching for this stuff. I hope you like it!

















it is new










it is new








and my glittery nail polish, I love it 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар