Страници

сряда, 31 август 2011 г.

My bags





this one is from primark, it has very funny story because when I bought it everything was normal, it looks like a normal bag. HAHAH but the next time I went to primark I saw that this one is a little bit smaller and it is for chidls :D but does not metter, I still like it.
Esta es de primark y tiene una historia muy graciosa. Cuando la compre me parecia todo normal, pero cuando volvi otro dia note que es menor de las otras y que esta en la seccion de ninos, da igual sigue gustandome.




This one I got for cristmas by one Coca Cola's game
Esta la consegui de un juego de Coca Cola se llamaba fabrica de alegria o algo parecido.




This one is a present of my boyfriend's mother for the last christmas.
Esta es regalo de la madre de mi novio de los ultimos navidades.




And this one I god 1 week ago from one magazine, when i saw it i fell inlove.
Y esta me la han regalado con la revista WOMAN, me encanta.




I do not know the name of the place I got thah but it was really cheap.
No me acuerdo del nombre de la tienda donde la compre pero es muy barata.




Primark




Another from magazin




Primark




That is how it look like one shopping bag in U.K
Asi son las bolsas de compras en el Reino Unido




And last but not least that wonderful Adidas. I can not believe it was only 4 euros.
Y por ultimo este precioso bolso de Adidas. No me lo puedo creer que me costa solo 4 euros.


2 коментара:

  1. I like the black Primark bag and the white Primark tote with the peace symbol.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. suhiat shampoan e dobra alternativa, ako miesh kosata si prekaleno chesto.men lichno me disciplinira.tozi struva okolo 3-4 lv no e maluk, samo 50ml, po-izgodno izliza golemia koito neznam kolko e, sus sigurnost nad 10lv.pruska se v korenite i se razresva.dava i obem i popiva vsiakakva maznina ot kosata;) enjoy i mi pishi kak ti deistva ako reshish da si go kupish :0)

    ОтговорИзтриване